Thursday 11 March 2010

Passionfruit and Mango Marshmallows

I have never been a fan of marshmallows.
I remember my sister buying a bag of assorted marshmallows from Woolworths. EUK - I hated them, I can't remember if they were collectively called flumps or if that was just one type within the assortment.
Anyhow, throughout my childhood I would stick to nerds and dweebs, sweets with more of a zing.
That was until a couple of years ago when I bought a bag of passionfruit marshmallows from Yauatcha in Broadwick street. They used to do the most incredibly trendy but delicious cakes and tea. I heard they have dropped this now and concentrated on their asian savouries - also yum!
This is a shame if true as these marshmallows were to die for.

For my marshmallows I strained three passionfruit and added a little yellow colouring. I then added little bits of semi dried mango.














No comments: