So for pud I made a selection of what selfishly is my favourite. Big Meringues, whipped cream, chocolate mousse and fresh seasonal berries.
100g 70% dark choc
100g 54% milk choc
- Separate the eggs
- Melt the chocolate. I do this in the microwave always and move the chocolate around every 30 seconds.
- When the chocolate is melted let it cool a little before stirring in the egg yolks
- In a separate and very clean bowl, whisk the egg whites and shake in the sugar in intervals until silky and meringue like.
- Fold the egg whites into the chocolate little by little with a big metal spoon.
- Pour into cups, glasses or bowls to set in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Once set, shave chocolate over the top.